It’s a given. Boys like monster trucks. If you have boys who are obsessed with anything that has wheels or are ardent fans of Blaze & the Monster Machines, take them to see Monster Jam Singapore!
What to expect at Monster Jam Singapore:
Monster Jam Singapore is an exciting and energetic competition featuring 10 Monster Jam superstar trucks. It includes the legendary Grave Digger®, fan favourite Monster Mutt® Dalmatian, the raging bull El Toro Loco® and 11-time World Champion Max- D™.
With its Singaporean debut, this epic extravaganza will see these enormous trucks show off their impressive power through championship racing and jaw-dropping freestyle action. Think tricks like spin, fly, race and crash!
Before the competitions begins, audiences have the chance to attend the ultimate fan experience, the Pit Party from 2pm to 6pm.
This pre-show event gives Monster Jam enthusiasts the chance to walk the track, meet their favourite Monster Jam athletes, get autographs and have an up-close and personal look at the Monster Jam trucks.
Fans can also purchase official Monster Jam merchandise. You can probably view the full selection at Monster Jam Superstore.
The main event will start at 7pm. It promises electrifying performances for the whole family in Monster Jam racing and freestyle competitions. Plus, you will also be thrilled by the high flying acrobatics of freestyle motorcross.
One tip I have is to bring protective ear gear for children and ear plugs for adults. I will think the trucks are VERY LOUD. Are you ready to have a blast at Monster Jam?
Interesting facts about Monster Jam
- Each Monster Jam truck is approximately 10.5 feet tall, 12 feet wide, 17 feet long and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. If we stand next to its mammoth wheel, it will be as big as us (66 inches tall!)
- Each Monster Jam truck is transported in specially prepared trailers, which can include spare parts and as many as two trucks. About 3,000 – 3,250 pieces of plywood are required to cover a 90,000 square feet field. Approximately 200-250 truckloads equivalent to about 6,000 tons of dirt are used to build a Monster Jam track. That is a lot of hard work!
- Monster Jam® has been seen by over 4 million fans in 27 countries around the world. Singapore will be the 28th country.
Monster Jam Singapore is showing in National Stadium on 19th August:
- For adults: S$25 (Cat C), S$45 (Cat B), S$65 (Cat A) and S$85 (VIP) and S$120 (Front Row)
- For children: S$30 (Cat B), S$50 (Cat A) and S$70 (VIP)
To enjoy the Pit Party, fans can add on a S$10 Pit Pass for the full day of fun.
For group bookings of 10 or more customers can save 10% on Category A and B tickets.
Tickets are available on www.sportshubtix.com.sg